Headphones explode in woman's face!

On a recent flight from Beijing to Melbourne, an airplane passenger was listening to music using a pair of her own battery-operated headphones, when they EXPLODED IN HER FACE!


“As I went to turn around I felt burning on my face,” she said. “I just grabbed my face which caused the headphones to go around my neck. As I went to stamp my foot on them the flight attendants were already there with a bucket of water to pour on them. They put them into the bucket at the rear of the plane.” 


The battery and cover were both melted and stuck to the floor of the aircraft. The woman has minor injuries and a big scare!


SOURCE: Australian Transport Safety Bureau

Carson

Carson

Carson loves drinking lots of coffee and staying up until 4am. Read more

title

Content Goes Here