Now you can make it at home! The Disney Parks website recently posted the recipe for churros, and many fans made another request: they wanted to know how to make the famous Dole Whip. Those lines can be almost as long as ride lines! lol
Here’s what you’ll need for Dole Whip:
- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1 blender
- 1 star-tipped piping bag
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into the piping bag, then gently squeeze through the star tip in a circular, swirled motion until the cup is filled.
- Garnish with cherries, rum or both.