Authorities say man in California accidentally set his parent’s house on fire while trying to clear out spiders, according to ABC News.
The incident happened in Northeast Fresno, where the man was house-sitting for his parents.
He told officials he found black widow spiders in the home. He tried to clear them out with a blow torch.
Instead of exterminating the spiders, he caught the house on fire.
Crazy thing is, this type of thing has happened a few times in the past. Also someone setting a gas station a blaze trying to kill a spider. See bottom video.