Fireworks, concerts, festivals, parades, and more!
Take a look at just some fun things to do this week for the holiday break.
- July 3-4: July 4 Celebration – Don’t Shred on Me @ Dig A Pony | Music, Cookout, Boozy Slushies, Jello Shots, Fireworks
- July 4: Pittock Mansion presents Forces of Nature: Historic Portland Floods, Fires, Ice & Snow!
- July 4: Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour @ Bar Vivant | Free Tapas, Drink Specials, Wine Discounts
- July 4: Portland Pickles Baseball Info & Schedule | Walker Stadium in Lents Park, Concession, Playground, Fireworks, Beer, Specials & More!
- July 4: July 4th Fireworks w/ Portland Spirit! | Portland Dinner Cruise & Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Viewing Cruise
- July 4: Fourth of July Dinner Celebration @ Clarklewis | Downtown Fireworks, Parking, Live Music, Cocktails & More!
- July 4: The Estacada Timber Festival | County’s Largest Firework Show, Live Music, Beer Garden & More!
- July 4: West Linn Star Spangled 4th of July Celebration | Live Music, Food, Drinks, Beers, Fireworks
- July 4: Independence Day @ Fort Vancouver | Fireworks, Free, All Ages, Live Music, Vendors
- July 4: Corbett Fun Fest | Parade, Fireworks, Food, Live Music, Games, Vendors, Queen’s Court & More!
- July 4-7: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 100+ Acts on 4 Stages, Fireworks, George Thorogood & the Destroyers, Beth Hart & More!
- July 4-8: Cherryfest NW @ Salem’s Riverfront Park | Live Music, Beer, Food, Kid Zone, July 4th Fireworks & More!
- July 6-8: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Beers Originating from Portland
See plenty more events here!